Recently, extreme high temperature weather has occurred in many areas of the world, and the temperature in some areas even has exceeded 40 Celsius. Many people choose to surf during the heat waves.
In extremely hot weather, timely maintenance of your eFoil will extend the life of the eFoil and reduce the possibility of failure.
1.After using the product, please turn off the remote and battery in time.
2. To clean the power Kit, please flush the mast body with fresh water for about 1 minute to ensure that there is no seawater residue on the body to prevent corrosion.
Please rinse the mast head to ensure that the mast head is clean and free of debris, please rinse and clean the DC port of mast with fresh water.
Please clean the motor shroud, propeller, and propeller protective cover with fresh water. Make sure to remove any salt, sand or other debris.
3. Rinse the board body with fresh water for about 1 minute, and clean the battery compartment and mast mounting hub and other parts to ensure that there is no salt, sand or other debris remaining. Then wipe it dry with a dry towel and keep it in a dry environment to remove the remaining water.
4. Clean the battery, use fresh water to rinse the appearance of the battery. Use a cotton swab dipped in a little alcohol to clean the battery DC port.
Wipe the battery with a dry towel and keep it in an open space under dry and shade environment to remove the remaining water. Then put the battery in an explosion-proof bag or battery safety box and keep it in an open space under dry and shade environment.
5.Clean the remote, please pay attention to the trigger. If you find that there is a jam when pulling the trigger, check whether there is any gravel in the trigger. If so, rinse the gravel out with clean water.
6. After cleaning, wait for the moisture of all parts to dry before putting the parts back into the package.
7. When storing the eFoil, avoid direct sunlight, ultraviolet rays and high temperatures will cause permanent damage to the product.
8. To ensure safety, make sure to turn off the remote and battery, and when transporting this product, do not install the battery on the board.
Regularly check the status of all components (remote, battery, mast head, etc.) and power kit and control system to ensure that there is no damage. According to the above steps and instructions, regular cleaning and maintenance of the eFoil will extend the using life of the product.
Important Safety Guidelines:
1. Because of the battery itself is a chemical, there is a certain risk, please pay attention to the safe store and use of the battery. When the eFoil is not in use, including the battery is in the process of transportation and charging, please store the battery in the safety container, and keep it in an open space under dry and shade environment.
2. In the process of using the eFoil, if there is any faults in the eFoil, please STOP using and contact Waydoo Waydoo After-sales Support Team.
The video for cleaning and Maintenance for Waydoo Flyer ONE