Waydoo provides limited warranty on all products sold. The terms and conditions listed on this page only apply to products sold on www.waydootech.com and is only valid in the EU area. Under Waydoo limited warranty policies, Waydoo warrants the original buyer for the warranty period that the product will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use. The warranty period is TWO (2) YEARS for specific parts and starts from the date you received the Waydoo products. The repair or replacement of parts, under this warranty, does not extend the life of this warranty beyond its original expiration date. Please refer to Appendix I for the specific coverage period on each part. If you cannot provide a receipt or other valid proof of purchase, the start date of the warranty period will refer to the dispatch date of the Waydoo product, unless otherwise stipulated by Waydoo.
WAYDOO LIMITED WARRANTY
HOW DO I GET AFTER-SALES SERVICE?
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting a local authorized dealer or Waydoo After-Sales Support. The email address for after-sales service is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request to deliver your product to Waydoo for further examination or repair, you will need to follow Waydoo's service processes:
1) Fill out and submit a Warranty Claim Form. Please provide as many photos and videos as possible to help the AFS to accurately assess your request.
2) Once your request is received, the AFS will contact you via email to offer troubleshooting instructions or request further information.
3) The AFS will get back to you via email with instructions on what to do next depending on their findings.
Waydoo may not provide after-sales service in some regions. The after-sales policy may vary from region to region. Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. For information specific to your location, please contact Waydoo or your local authorized dealers.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE GETTING WARRANTY SERVICE?
- Follow Waydoo’s service process;
- Agree that Waydoo shall not be held responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in the returned product;
- Provide Waydoo with sufficient and safe access to your product, so Waydoo can provide service as needed;
- Remove all functional parts, additional parts, alterations, modified parts and attachments not covered under warranty;
- Ensure that the product or part is free of any legal restrictions that prevent its replacement;
- If you are not the owner of a product or part, obtain authorization from the owner for Waydoo to provide warranty service.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact Waydoo and describe the problem in detail as clearly as possible. Waydoo will first attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail, or online chat. Waydoo may direct you to remove and install particular components.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, through e-mail, or online chats, or through software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to Waydoo or local authorized service center for further examination. Waydoo will arrange repair or replacement service at no charge*. if the problem falls under the Limited Warranty.
*Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT AND PART
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Waydoo’s property. Only unaltered Waydoo products and parts are eligible for replacement.
Replacement products or parts may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the product or part it replaces. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty and bound to a new serial number.
USE OF PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION AND DATA
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize Waydoo to store, use, and process your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for Waydoo to collect, process and use your data to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues. To achieve these aims, you authorize Waydoo to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WAYDOO LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY?
This policy does not cover the following:
- Damage caused due to crash, physical impact, or fire resulted from non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, user error.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification or disassembly not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by an unauthorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by activities which did not follow official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms,direct sunlight, etc.)
- Damage caused by operation in an unsafe or improper environment (i.e. water depth less than 1.2m, water with many gavels, seaweeds and wild animals, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than its maximum load weight (100KG).
- Damage caused by a forced operation when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a drained or defective battery.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by an unauthorized product.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that Waydoo may provide or integrate into the Waydoo product at your request.
- Damage caused by improper product set-up or installation.
- Products or parts with an altered serial number or from which the serial number has been removed.
- Limited Warranty policies may vary with respect to your product, the part experiencing issues, or the country of purchase.
- You may send the faulty product(s) back to Waydoo or a Waydoo authorized service center. Waydoo will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for service under this Limited Warranty policy, Waydoo will bear the cost for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- If Waydoo determines that the issue in question is not covered by this Limited Warranty policy, you will have to apply for customer paid repair service. Waydoo will not start repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by Waydoo. If you disagree with the cost for repair, Waydoo may return the product(s) with you burdening the cost of return shipping.
- Waydoo does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated Waydoo service center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
- Customer is responsible for losses incurred from providing incorrect or invalid delivery address, or refusing to signing for the delivery.
- If you want to send the product back to Waydoo by international transport, you will need to get the consent of Waydoo and bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred in the process.
- If the product is extremely damaged due to non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, crash or physical impact, its performance may be severely affected and will be beyond repair. In this case, Waydoo will not be able to provide repair service.
- Before sending your product for repair, please remove any customized decorations and attachments from it. Waydoo will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to these customized decorations and attachments.
- To guarantee your legal rights, please check whether your product is intact (check whether any damage has occurred to your product during transportation) when signing for it. If the product has a defect, please report it to Waydoo within twenty-four (24) hours upon receiving it, or it will be deemed that the product you signed for is intact and fully functional. (According to the Freight Claim Process, damage or defects caused by transport should be reported to Waydoo or a Waydoo authorized service center. An overdue claim will not be accepted.)
- Waydoo reserves the right to update this policy. Check the official Waydoo website for the latest version.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
When receiving service, waydoo is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in waydoo’s possession or in transit, if waydoo is responsible for transportation.
Waydoo is not responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.
Under no circumstances, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall waydoo, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) third party claims against you for damages; 2) loss, damage or disclosure of your data; 3) special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings. In no case shall the total liability of waydoo, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which waydoo is liable under law.
As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
YOUR OTHER RIGHTS
This Limited Warranty provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with Waydoo. Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
For technical support or related inquiries, please send emails to email@example.com or contact local authorized dealers.
APPENDIX 1 - WARRANTY PERIOD OF MAIN PARTS
Waydoo Flyer ONE
12 months and less than 300 battery cycles